Come out and join both the Susquehanna Valley and Lehigh Valley chapters of TRR at this Saturday, January 20th, from 10:00 AM – 3:00 PM.
Learn about organizations that provide opportunities for disabled individuals. Meet with vendors that specialize in adaptive gear. Presented by Cabela’s in partnership with the Disabled Hunters Program, Penn State Health and Penn State Health Rehabilitation Hospital in partnership with Select Medical. Some of the groups present will be the following:
- Penn State Health Milton S. Hershey Dept of Physical Medicine
- Penn State Health Rehab Hospital
- One Wish Foundation
- Moment of Peace Adventures
- Team River Runner (Adapted Paddling) – Lehigh Valley Chapter and the Susquehanna Valley Chapter
- HandiHelp.net Freedom Adaptive Systems – adaptive fishing equipment.
- Fort Indiantown Gap – Wildlife Habitat Biologist Nicholas Hoffman will provide info on accessible facilities to include hunting platforms.
- LEEK Hunting Preserve/Action Track Chair
- The Accessible Hunter
- Lehigh Valley Sporting Clays
- Physically Challenged Bowhunters Board
- Safe Accessible Kayak Launches
- Standing Company (standing wheelchairs)
- NOS 360 – Rotating Wheelchair Platform
- Hawk Mountain Sanctuary
- Individual Abilities In Motion
- County of Berks Department of Veterans Affairs
- Project Healing Waters Adaptive Diving Association
- Lehigh Valley Center For Independent Living
- Kripple Kreek LLC. with the Mann Stand Disabled Hunters Program
- NRA Adaptive Shooting Program
- Project Healing Waters
You must be logged in to post a comment.