- This event has passed.
SVTRR Pool Session
October 31, 2021 @ 3:00 pm - 6:00 pm EDT
Join us at Millersville University’s Pucillo Gym from 3-6 pm. Meet at the back door by the ball field. I will be bringing TRR gear for anyone who doesn’t have their own, so don’t worry. Be sure to come ready to get wet, and don’t forget your towel and change of clothes.
Be sure to clean your boat and gear if you’re bringing your own – don’t forget to remove floatation so you can get the inside nice and clean!
Please read Team River Runner’s COVID-Event-Guidance-7_28_21.
MU Safety Protocols:
- Must wear mask at all times while within facility except when in pool.
- Encouraged to maintain physical distance of 6ft while within facility at all times, including while in the pool. No stopping at same end with lane mate.
- Must not be displaying any symptoms of COVID-19 (Fever, Sore throat, Cough).
- Handwashing stations in restroom within the facility
Locker Rooms & Restrooms:
- Swimmers encouraged to arrive dressed and ready for the pool.
- Locker rooms may be used with small groups and distancing in place before and after practice, if necessary. Masks are required to be worn within the locker room.
- Restrooms will remain open for use.
- Do not linger in the locker rooms.
MU CAMPUS – Mask requirements.
Masks must be worn must be worn indoors while on campus. Both fully vaccinated and non-vaccinated individuals must wear a mask. Masks are not required during the identified activity.
MU CAMPUS – Social distancing requirements.
Social distancing encouraged while on campus.