The TRR OuttaSight Guide Leadership Program (OGLP) has been developed to train OuttaSight Guides with the skills and knowledge needed to train members of their own chapters to be OuttaSight Guides. It is, in essence, OuttaSight’s Train-the-Trainer program. Paddlers who complete this program will be endorsed as Guide Leaders, provided a certificate of training, and will be expected to train others in guiding principles.
To attend OGLP, contact your Chapter and/or your Regional Coordinator.
Content files for 2019 OuttaSight Guide Leadership Program
- Session Intro
- VI, Blindness Basics
- Human Guide Basics
- On-Water Lesson Plan (all levels)
- TRR Safety Protocols
- TRR Trip Leadership
- On-Water Lesson Plan – Level 1/2
- On-Water Lesson Plan – Level 3
- Float Plan Briefings
- On-Water Lesson Plan – level 1
- On-Water Lesson Plan – level 2
- On-Water Lesson Plan – level 3