The TRR OuttaSight Guide Leadership Program (OGLP) has been developed to train OuttaSight Guides with the skills and knowledge needed to train members of their own chapters to be OuttaSight Guides. It is, in essence, OuttaSight’s Train-the-Trainer program. Paddlers who complete this program will be endorsed as Guide Leaders, provided a certificate of training, and will be expected to train others in guiding principles.
To apply to attend OGLP, CLICK HERE fo the Registration form. A member of the training staff will contact you.
Content files for 2021 OuttaSight Guide Leadership Program
- Session Intro
- VI, Blindness Basics
- VIDEO: 20/200 with Light Sensitivity
- VIDEO: Diabetic Retinopathy
- VIDEO: Peripheral Vision Loss
- VIDEO: Central Vision Loss
- VIDEO: Detached Retina
- Human Guide Basics
- “Lightless Lunch”
- On-Water Lesson Plan (all levels)
- TRR Safety Protocols
- TRR Trip Leadership
- Trip Plan
- On-Water Lesson Plan – Level 1/2
- On-Water Lesson Plan – Level 3
- Float Plan Briefings
- On-Water Lesson Plan – level 1
- On-Water Lesson Plan – level 2
- On-Water Lesson Plan – level 3
OuttaSight Guide Lesson Plans for graduates of this program are available here for download.
You must be logged in to post a comment.