Team River Runner relies on our Volunteers
for nearly every service we provide. Our volunteers teach, learn, listen, advocate, celebrate, and motivate our participants. We seek volunteers with both Veteran and non-Veteran backgrounds, who have extensive paddling experience or none at all.
This page lists a variety of resources for TRR’s volunteers. Take a moment to read through these and see if this kind of commitment is right for you.
- Chapter Resources
- Adaptive Paddling Resources
- TRR Information Flyer
- 2018 SVTRR Staff/Volunteer Conduct Policy
- Pathway to Paddler Handbook
- Pathway to Instructor Endorsement Handbook
- 2019 SVTRR Participant Information & Release Form
- Kayak Football Rules
TRR is a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization incorporated in the state of Maryland. Federal Tax Exempt ID # 20-3838651. Combined Federal Campaign (CFC) # 36703